Solar PV (Photovoltaic) requires panels to be put onto your roof that produce electricity rather than just heat your water. The fact that it produces electricity is useful because gives you far more flexibility on how you can use it. As well as the flexibility of use it also means that you can benefit from adding a battery to your solar system to store more electricity to use it when you want to or when electricity is expensive. You will also be able to “sell back” any unused electricity to the grid through your electricity supplier.
- Convert sunlight to electricity.
- System designed to your requirements and the positioning of the house and roof.
- Made to last – 25-year warranty on the solar panels.
- Positive impact on the environment against climate change.
- App to monitor how much electricity your solar PV system is generating.
- Save money on your energy bills.
- Get money back for electricity fed back to the grid.
- Protect yourself against increasing energy costs.
- 24/7 backup with a battery for any generated electricity not used.
- Control the system to work best for you through the app
Solar Thermal means fewer panels on your roof but it will only connect directly to your hot water tank and heat up the water that is inside the tank when the sunlight is on the panels. This is a useful option if you have very limited roof space but does not have the flexibility that solar PV does.
Installation In 3 Easy Steps
Drop us a line! We are here to answer your questions 24/7